Tommy's Release Date

Since you asked, Tommy will be returning to Beaverton on October 25, 2012.

Monday, July 11, 2011

7-11-2011

WEIRD WEEK! Last time I wrote was tuesday, and that night I think I ate something bad. I'm not sure exactly what, but I'm thinking maybe some rotten eggs or something, because at about 1 o clock the next morning I started puking. Between then and for the next 12 hours I made about 6 trips to the bathroom to experience all the food I had eaten in the last 24-ish hours for a second time. I do not understand how the cows ever get used to eating their food multiple times. I most definitely do NOT enjoy it. The apple juice isn't too bad though ;)  ANYWAYS, I called our mission presidents wife to get permission to stay home, because I basically just couldn't go anywhere. Even just the trips to the bathroom I didn't have enough strength to walk, I had to crawl. So yeah, at about noon we're sitting there, and it's just barely starting to get warm/hot outside, when all of a sudden we lose power. One of the generators blew. So we were left without electricity.........without air conditioning. For about the next hour I was laying there with otter pops on my head and my stomach trying to keep myself cool so I wouldn't puke anymore. About half an hour later, I got fed up with it can called the other elders. They all came over and gave me a blessing, and we left for one of their apartments for the rest of the day.  I had no more problems for the rest of the day, but I still didn't feel great so I stayed the rest of the afternoon in their apartment trying to eat (I was hungry, but had no appetite whatsoever at the same time). Besided that, it's been a pretty good week. Yesterday we were driving around trying to get in contact with some old investigators when we randomly drove by a house with some old investigators we've been trying to get a hold of for about 2 months. To our surprise, there they were outside! We went over and talked to them, and they were really excited that we came by, and are excited for us to stop by again and talk to them some more. Besides that, we had Fabio's baptism this week. There were a LOT of problems trying to get it all set up, but eventually everything got worked out, and the baptism got started about half an hour late. It was awesome though! Fabio is an awesome kid.
 
That's all for this week
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment