Tommy's Release Date

Since you asked, Tommy will be returning to Beaverton on October 25, 2012.

Monday, April 11, 2011

4/11/2011


Mom, do you know how well the band did at state? The choir as well? I'm not sure it's happened yet, but if it has I'd be interested to know.  ALSO, Do you know if anyone did well in solo ensemble this year? Just curious.  Thanks Mom! Love ya lots!  {Please email me janet56@comcast.net with results and I will forward them on to Tommy.  THANKS!}

For everyone else:
This week has been pretty incredible. People have been popping out of everywhere just basically sitting there waiting for us to come and teach them.  This work is pretty incredible, and I love it a lot. It's really incredible to see how God is guiding people's lives to the church.  We've been teaching this one person, and she has a testimony that the church is true and everything, but for some reason, she's just plain scared to be baptized.  I can't figure out why, but she's scared.  Anyways, she finally decided to set a date for her baptism, but she set it for about 2 months out.  As soon as she set that date, things started to happen to her. She's getting kicked out of her house, and some other things as well that are not good. We talked to her, and told her that this is her challenge. We told her that she needs the Holy Ghost to help guide her through everything that is happening. She agrees, and she will likely be baptized in the next couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I didn't explain that situation, or what happened very well, but I'm sure you can get the basic idea of what's going on. Besides that, the family we live with has a 19 year old boy, and he leaves for his mission in 2 days! It's pretty incredible. Another one of the guys from the Spanish ward leaves on his mission next week as well. It's pretty awesome to see these young men in the same steps of preparation that I was in just 6 short months ago.  Anyways, I don't have very much time today, but I'll send a good story next week.

Have a great week!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment