Tommy's Release Date

Since you asked, Tommy will be returning to Beaverton on October 25, 2012.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's time to check in

I really only have two things to say this week. #1, the church is true, and #2, I love the scriptures. This week me and my new companion went over to an investigators house and after about 5 minutes he told us he wanted to be baptized. INCREDIBLE! This guy has been taught for a LONG TIME! Everyone in his family got baptized about a year ago I believe, and he finally decided it was his turn. We've talked with him about baptism sooooo many times since I got here, but I guess he just needed to make the decision for himself.

So lately, a lot of people have been moving their appointments with us. They call us about an hour or two before the appointment and tell us that they can't make it, and that we have to reschedule. It's starting to be really annoying. We end up having to go out knocking doors and we rarely have any luck by knocking doors. However, we persevere! I figure that the more things I do that I really don't want to in order to preach the gospel, the more blessings I'll get. So far it seems to be working, so many things happen every day that I honestly can not explain. I love it!

Alright, well I hope you are all enjoying life as much as I am, and if you aren't, then I would suggest doing something about it. The scriptures say "Adam fell that men might be, and men are that they might have joy" We're here to be happy, so lets be happy. Smile always, it works.

That's all for now.

Chao
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment